Please find below a message from our CEO in light of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Dear friends, customers, readers,
COVID-19 is having an unprecedented impact on people and organizations worldwide. It's hard to fully grasp the impact of this crisis at this point in time, but it seems safe to assume that it will go down in the history books as a major event – a moment when every single person in the world was impacted in some way. More than ever, this is a time for all of us to work together and support each other so that we can get through the challenges ahead.
For that reason, as of today, InvGate is rolling out an extensive program designed to help organizations deal with issues caused by COVID-19.
Our products help you to manage and track incoming work efficiently, which is particularly important right now. If you don't know what InvGate is, read on. If you’re already familiar with our products, skip to the program description below.
What is InvGate?
InvGate Service Desk is a web-based application designed to help teams track requests. Anything from "how do I set up my VPN so I can work from home?" to "what's the sick leave policy for COVID-19?". There’s a lot of industry-specific terminology in our website, but the very short version is that if you work in a team that receives lots of requests or questions from customers or employees, we can help you with that.
If this sounds like you, you can now use our product for free and we’ve created a quick primer with explanations and short video tutorials that can get you up and running in 30 minutes.
What we’re offering
Our COVID-19 response program consists of three key parts:
- Any organization, no matter its size or industry, can make use of our cloud-based ITSM InvGate Service Desk for free for 120 days. We’ll provide software, training, and support to get you started in as little as 30 minutes. In order to learn more, click here.
- Organizations that work directly on COVID-19 response can use all of our products for free (this includes InvGate Assets and InvGate Insight) for a period of no less than 6 months. This includes NGOs, non-profits, healthcare providers, and R&D organizations. We’ll provide software and support to help you do your important work. You can apply for this section of the program here.
- Existing InvGate customers can benefit from free additional licensing on all our products for 90 days to support increased workloads on their internal service teams (IT, HR, facilities, maintenance, etc). We’ll be in touch with customers directly to let you know how to take advantage of this.
Why we’re doing this
We can't research vaccines or deliver treatments, we can't make N95 face masks or respirators. So we’re trying to help by continuing to do what we do best – providing cutting edge software products and services to help you deal with this crisis.
Are there any limitations?
There is some fine print:
- We’re offering this to try to help with COVID-19 response, with as broad an interpretation as possible. But if you want to use our products for something entirely unrelated, please use our conventional free trial program. If you’re not sure which option is best for you, just let us know what you need and we’ll guide you to what fits best!
- We also need to look out for the health of our business and its employees, so we reserve the right to limit or cancel this program entirely if costs for running it get out of hand.
- Full terms and conditions of this program are published on our website.
How you can help us
Help us spread the word. If you know of any organization that can benefit from this program, tell them about us, or tell us about them. Outside of that, please share this information on social media. If you have any ideas of other things we can do to help with the current COVID-19 situation, please let us know by contacting us through our social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter) or by using our website contact form.
Thank you, and please stay safe,