The global support community and IT Service Management industry is gearing up for what promises to be another epic conference. SupportWorld Live 2023, hosted by HDI, will be held from April 30 to May 5, 2023, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
And, of course, we're so excited to be back at SWL, both as sponsors and presenters! Our team of experts Gonzalo Sainz Trápaga (Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer), Shiraz Hemani (Director of Sales North America, ITSM and ITAM Implementor), Jason Oriente (Director, Sales Engineering), Matt Beran (Senior Product Specialist), and Michael Soave (Account Executive) will be at booth 411 throughout the conference.
You are invited to stop by and chat with our team about InvGate's state-of-the-art Service Management solutions, learn about our latest product updates, and discuss how we can help you improve your IT service and support operations.
And don't forget to mark your calendars because Matt Beran will once again host a keynote! Session 407: "Visualizing work: streams, journeys, maps and more" will take place on Thursday, May 4, from 10:15 to 11:15 am.
About SupportWorld Live 2023
HDI's annual SupportWorld Live conference is a must-attend event for IT service and support professionals, and this year's event is shaping up to be better than ever. With 75+ sessions, case studies, workshops, and panel discussions, the conference provides attendees with plenty of opportunities to learn, share best practices, and network with peers worldwide.
One of this year's conference highlights is the keynote speakers discussing the pillars of success: organizational excellence, unflappable leadership, and a healthy, productive culture. These speakers will inspire attendees and help them gain new insights and perspectives on improving their teams, careers, and businesses.
What's new about SWLive 2023?
This year's ITSM conference will offer several exciting features, including:
- Revamped Executive Connections.
- A full-day Diversity Summit.
- More focused networking activities.
- More case studies from well-known companies.
- More event experiences on the Expo Hall floor and in networking spaces.
Additionally, there will be a new party theme and location, new ways for the next generation of professionals to participate, and a more optimized conference schedule.
A preview of SupportWorld Live 2023: Keynote presentations — and a bonus
The keynote presentations at SupportWorld Live are always a highlight of the conference, and this year's lineup promises to be no exception:
- Matt Beran, Ticket Volume podcast host, IT Industry Analyst, and InvGate Product Specialist, will discuss modern teams' tools, techniques, and experiences to visualize work and identify opportunities and gaps within value streams, processes, and other methods of delivering value and revenue on May 4.
- Paul Long, author, podcaster, master of shenanigans, and the former Director of Call Center Operations at Farmers Insurance, will present "Connecting the Workplace and Life Through F.U.N." on May 2.
- Roy Atkinson, CEO of Clifton Butterfield, LLC, and Ticket Volume guest, will present "Transformation and Experience: How Support Organizations Contribute to Organizational Improvement" on May 3.
- Matthew Luhn, film director, writer, and story branding consultant with over 30 years of experience at Pixar Animation Studios, Netflix, and more, will present "The Best Story Wins in Business and Beyond!" on May 3.
- Phyllis Drucker, freelance writer, trainer, speaker, and also Ticket Volume guest, will present "5 Tips for Fixing the Service Portal Experience Gap" on May 3.
- Sara Ross, Chief Vitality Officer at BrainAMPED, a research and strategy firm dedicated to redefining how to succeed at work and thrive in life, will present "Optimizing Your Leadership Energy: Your Unmatched Advantage to Reshaping How You Lead and Succeed" on May 4.
- Rocky McGuire, Experience Manager at Unisys and another Ticket Volume guest, will present "The Heart in the Art of Leadership: How to Help a Surviving Team Thrive Through Servant Leadership" on May 4.
You can look forward to engaging and thought-provoking talks from industry experts on various topics.
The bottom line
SupportWorld Live 2023 is an event not to be missed for IT service and support professionals who want to stay ahead of the curve.
With an incredible lineup of keynote speakers, diverse sessions, and networking opportunities, attendees will undoubtedly gain valuable insights, strategies, and tactics to drive organizational success. Additionally, the event's new features promise to make this year's conference even more engaging and impactful.
Register here and save $300 off a conference pass with promo code MGG300 to join the global support community at SWL2023.